Tuesday, November 15, 2011

From the Principal’s Desk 2.7


Dear Friends

Life has a pleasant way of surprising us at times and it often occurs when we least expect it.  Just the other day I was clearing out some weeds by our mulch pile when I found a large, and still growing, pumpkin that had started from an old Jack-O-Lantern I tossed into the pile last October!  Had I not decided to look in this area, I would have missed it.  In other aspects of life we can often find much the same thing happen, if we have the eyes to see it. 

As all of our children go through rough patches, disappointments and bad decisions, we must be aware that good can come of it for at these times God’s grace overshadows the situation.  The blessings of Almighty God can be seen, if we have eyes to see it.

So let us resolve to help our students find the good in every situation so that we can say with the Psalmist “At all times I will bless Him”.

Tim Gallic
Principal, Holy Family High School
303-410-1411

No comments:

Post a Comment